About Me

My photo
Cairo, Egypt
My name is Ben and I am from Indianapolis, Indiana--a hoosier. I have been given the great privilege to study at the American University in Cairo this Fall. This was made possible through through the generosity of the Gilman International Scholarship Institute and Georgetown University. The purpose of this blog is to educate and generate interest among financial aid students of the merits of foreign study. Hopefully, I can help encourage a few more students of modest means to undertake a study abroad program. Feel free to browse and email me about ANY aspect of my trip. Bcd23@georgetown.edu

Saturday, March 14, 2009

استمتعوا بهذه المشاهدة

After yet another long pause, the second video is complete. This one has lots of movement and music, so it would be best to fullscreen it and turn up the volume to compensate for the lapse in quality that goes along with streaming videos on the internet:

No comments: